JAMB ePINs guide lines
1. Candidates should NOT buy new pins in the case of invalid pins as the cause of the invalid pin has been investigated.
2. All candidates having invalid pins responses have already been captured on the system and will receive their PIN details.
3. Emails with candidate name, email and valid pins will be sent to candidates.
4. Before proceeding to buy the ePIN, candidates MUST create their profiles. The ePIN vendors (banks) can create the profile before vending the pin.
5. Each candidate’s email address will be verified on the system before ePINS are vended.
6. Any candidate with an incorrect email address will not be served. Therefore, candidates are required to enter the same valid email address twice.
7. All candidates are to ensure that they provide valid phone numbers
8. Candidates have been warned against patronizing fraudsters and encouraged to utilise only JAMB accredited CBT Centers. The list is available on JAMB website.
9. Anyone who is charged above the board’s official fee should contact the board on http://support.jamb.org.ng